Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday continues

Another great weekend with friends and family to celebrate my 40th. What can I say I'm a lucky women!! Mark and the kids bought me tickets to go see Wicked!! I read the book about two years ago and have wanted to see the play since. Just never found the time or even made the time to try. As if they didn't do enough. This was the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae! They apparently had this planned for months. There were 10 of us that went. Me,Mark,Emily, My parents, Richard, Rian, The Puppo's, and Wanda! WOW!!!! What a great day! The forecast called for rain but the sky was so clear! Perfect weather! We started at Scoma's for an early dinner.










Then we walked Buena Vista's for an Irish Coffee... YUM YUM! My fav!


Then off to the play! WICKED!








It was better than I imagined it would be! Would definitely recommend seeing Wicked! We had great seats. The only thing missing was Cameron but maybe next time!

0 comments:

Mark

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com