Sunday, October 4, 2009

Visit from the Thornton~ Moss Family!

Finally! Curt found a job in Merced a few months ago. I'm so excited they are moving back! I can't wait to spend more time with Jerrica and Shauna!! I miss them all so much. They are looking for a house and when they find one Sherie and the girls will be moving back to California. We received a call Friday night informing us they had arrived in Cali for the weekend. Saturday we met Curt, Sherie, Jen, Danny, Jerrica, Shauna, and sweet little Elizabeth in Tracy at Texas Road House had a late lunch and enjoyed seeing everyone! Jerrica and Shauna came home with us. I was happy to be able to spend sometime with them. We went to the mall and did a little shopping and then came home to watch a movie. Woke up this morning and made breakfast (French toast and Hash with eggs) YUM YUM! Shauna left her phone at the mall in Tracy so we drove there to get it. Sherie and Jen came and picked the girls up at the mall and on the road they went. I can't wait till they arrive back in Cali. So sad Jen wont be coming back with them but hopefully she will come more often now that her Dad and Mom are here!
I took a few pics of the girls this morning!:)




Cameron came home for the weekend. I was glad he was here so he could see everyone. He didn't drive hitched a ride with his room mate Kyle. We are watching the niner game and they will be leaving after.
Mark is playing in a golf tournament for Ally. Ally is the daughter of our friends Jeff and Vickie. She just recently had a lung transplant... Thank goodness! She's only 14 and we are hoping for a full recovery. She is on the right track. The golf tournament will help with the cost of all they have been going through. I hope it is a great success!
Emily went to Santa Cruz for a surfing camp trip with Young Life. They left on Tues. and returned on Thurs. I was glad they got a few pics of her! She is having so much fun in Young life. I'm so glad we finally found something that she enjoys and will keep her out of trouble and with the right group of friends!





Emily has one more week left for vacation. I have to work at the beginning of the week but we will see what we do the rest of the week! Not feeling very well today... Just hoping I'm not coming down with any sickness!!! Hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Mark

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com