Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nice weekend!

I've been working like crazy the last few days so I wasn't able to post what we did this weekend! We realized Friday night that we didn't have much going on this weekend. So we decided to call my parents and Richard to see if they wanted to go to lunch. We met them in Sac. for lunch and spent a few hours catching up! It was a great visit. Surprisingly I didn't take any pics. Oh well I will next time! Later that evening we decided to take a walk to cold stone. Skip dinner and just have desert! We ran into the Clement's who had the same idea! How funny is that! SO we all walked together.





Sunday Mark and I got up and went for a ride in the corvette. Beautiful day for it! We drove around on the back Delta roads and stopped at Red Robins for a cocktail before heading home.


We later BBQ'ed with the Skillman's. We are neighbors and never seem to see each other. Between our busy schedule and theirs we're always home opposite weekends. This was just a lucky day and we had a wonderful time swimming and catching up!
I yet again got caught up in talking and swimming I didn't take any pics. Emily did though! I guess I taught her right! HEE HEE!








Cameron comes home tomorrow night. Plane lands at 8:30 pm. I'm going to have a few of his friends come over for dinner on Friday. On Sunday we move him up to Chico! WOW it's going so fast! He'll be back Friday for an A's game. The following Thursday we are heading up to Tahoe with John and Danielle and are hoping he will come with us. We will see! Have a great rest of the week!

0 comments:

Mark

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com