Thursday, July 30, 2009

Emily had a great first day of school

So I was a little nervous about Emily going to high school and none of her friend being there. All her friends went to a different high school. It was a great surprise when I picked her up and she couldn't stop talking about how fun it was. She is loving High School! YEAH!! Here is one of my favorite outfits that she bought for her new adventure in life!


Now that Cameron is gone and moving to Chico Mark is again in charge of mowing the lawns. It was funny when I posted Emily's school pics on line Cameron came back with a comment... Dad whats going on mow the lawns... So I took a few pic when he finally did! HEE HEE!


Cameron was hired by our neighbors to mow their lawn when he was around 11 or 12. When he left to go to Europe Mark did it a few times and then he started having Emily do it. The other day Jackie came out and asked Emily if she would like the job. It is officially Emily's job now at 10.00 a week. Wonder what she's going to do with the money!


My hair appointment was today... I decided to change the color. I didn't change the style because I'm not sure what I want to do yet. But the color is alot lighter. It has alot of brass in it because I had dyed it dark last time. We are going to put a toner on it if the shampoo she gave me doesn't take it away in two days. I actually like the change!


0 comments:

Mark

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com