Sunday, December 27, 2009

Didn't realize I haven't posted!

Ok I'm lagging with posting on the blog. Face book is so much easier. But I know some of you don't have a face book and look forward to reading the blog. Last I left you we made a trip to Tahoe.
Since then we went to Yosemite with my parent, Richard, Rian, Jessica and her family. We stayed at the Tenaya Lodge. Nice place. There was snow... so much fun for the kids! We went to the valley in Yosemite and walked to Muir lake one day. That was a fun walk in the snow! Really had a great time! Thanks Dad and Mom!





We took so many pics can't possibly post them all!
On the 22 Mark, the kids and I went to San Fransisco with our friend. We took bart and ate our way through San Fransisco. Started at Starbuck needed coffee... Walked to China Town ate Dim Sum... YUMMY! walked through North Beach had lunch in North Beach. Walked to Union Square did a little shopping they had great deals. Stopped for a drink. Took a few pics by the tree... Shopped some more and then came home on bart. Fun day. The weather was great!





On the 23rd I hosted the California Bradford's Christmas dinner. Don't know what happened but I didn't get any pics. Got took busy catching up with everyone by time I thought about it half the crew was gone. Bummer! We'll do it again! We all had a great time. It was good to see everyone!
Christmas Eve the four of us hung out together. I cooked most of the day and the kids and Mark played video games. In the evening we made a fire, hot coco, and opened our PJ's. I let everyone open one gift. We all were a little tired so we went to bed early. Mark and I almost forgot to stuff the stockings. How bad it that!





Christmas Mark and I got up made coffee and hot coco, started a fire and waited for the kids to wake up. It didn't take long. They came down and we opened presents. After I made breakfast and we all enjoyed trying out the gifts. Got ready and went to the Puppo's for Christmas. We spend Christmas with friends this year. Our good friend passed fathers day his family is small and the extended family is all on the east coast we really wanted to make their first year with out him a little easier. It wasn't easy not spending Christmas with family but I think we did the right thing! They needed a distraction to help them through the holidays. We will be with family next year for sure! Hope everyone understood!







Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for all the great cards!
P.S. Aunt Maureen the socks were too funny we all had a great laugh. Emily has worn them all weekend!
We are off to Tahoe again! Whoo Hoo! Hopefully there will be snow. We leave early Tuesday morning and wont be back until Sunday! Have a very Happy New Year! Love you all!

0 comments:

Mark

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com