Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas time! I love Christmas time!

Another busy time... It's Christmas time. You know what that means for me. It starts the day after Thanksgiving. Transforming my house in to a holiday treat.
Thanksgiving was a great day. My mother made another delicious and wonderful meal. Thanks mom. The company was wonderful even though we were missing a few people! Here's the group that came!

We had a burn and the boys played with the BB guns!
Love this picture of grandpa with the grandsons and their BB guns!

The fire was huge by the end of the night!

These pics of me and my Aunt Maureen and Grandmother came out great!


The following day started a week of decorating. It took until Thursday night to finish is all!














Friday we went to get a Christmas tree. Ok you all know how much I love going to Apple Hill to cut down our Christmas tree. Well I was so sad that we didn't get to do that this year. We have plans every weekend until after Christmas. So we had to go to Home Depot. It was so hard for me. but we found a beautiful 9 foot tree. The only sad part of it all was no Cameron. We took our family pic in front of the tree and Cameron wasn't here... BOO HOO! So needless to say you probably wont get your Christmas cards until the week before Christmas. I'm holding on to them until I can get a picture with all four of us!




We are off to Tahoe on Friday with John and Danielle.No Cameron again. He's going to a cabin in Arnold with a group of his college friends.So glad is snowed this week we should have some great pics when we get back! Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Mark

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com