Friday, September 4, 2009

Movie night!

Last I left you I mentioned I was going to try and get Mary Anne and Wanda to come over for a dinner movie night. YEAH! They came. I had fun with it! Ordered in Chinese food...Panda Express... Not the best but it was all about girl time! To make it a little more fun I decorated. The girls didn't want to take pics so I took pics of the little things!
Condiment and utensil packet... Placed in a hot dog tray!

There was a napkin, chopsticks, pot sticker sauce, and fortune cookie in the packet!

We watched Mama Mia so I pulled out the beachy cups and plates and we couldn't go with out the fresh popcorn! Yes I actually made it the old fashion way... On the stove! With real butter!

The candy bags...For the candy bar!

Candy bar... I forgot to take a pic before we ate it... So it's a little spars!

Mark was gone for the night and it was just us girls... Emily included. Mary Anne brought over a fun cocktail... Razzmatazz... YUMMY. Watched the movie and then we went in the back yard to have some girly talk! FUN night... We'll have to do it again!

Thursday I went shopping with my friend Nicole from high school. We were on a hunt for the perfect reunion outfit! I wasn't very optimistic about being able to find one but to my surprise I found it and found it quick! I'm having it altered right now so no pics. I'll post one when I get it back!

0 comments:

Mark

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com