Monday, September 21, 2009

20th high school reunion weekend

All I can say is I'm not young anymore! A weekend of partying about killed me. My weekend started with Friday night out with the family and a few high school friends. We went to Folsom Hotel to watch Richard and the band play! Grandma even came out. You rock grandma... Not very many people can say they go partying with their parents, Aunts and Uncles, and grandmother. I'm one of the lucky few! What a fun night!





The Band Rocked The House as Usual! What a great group of guys!





I met up with a few people from High School! Fun times with old friends!










got up at 9:00 Saturday morning after getting in at 3:30. Went to Rians soccer game. I was happy to be able to see him play. He did a great job!




Saturday was my 20 year reunion... Yes it's been 20 years! Mark was in Tahoe with the corvette club so my brother was my date. It's more fitting any way. Mark didn't know anyone from the high school I graduated from and my brother was a freshman the years I graduated. It was a lot of fun. I didn't know what to expect and was a little nervous! The pre party on Friday helped with the nerves. I actually had a really good time. It was fun talking to people and seeing where they ended up.























Three thirty in the morning was my bed time both nights. I'm way too old for that. It took me all day to recover yesterday and that was after getting up at 9:00 am and driving home. Thank goodness I wasn't hung over. A little surprised by that. I did drink quite a bit. Just means I did it right! Good time and hope to keep in touch with a few people I got back in touch with. Thank goodness for face book!
This week will be spend getting ready for camping. Another fun filled weekend on it's way! Whoo Hoo!

0 comments:

Mark

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com